Vinstones Favourite Discovery

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Vinstones in Kota Kinabalu


Squeezed some time to post this from Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)..

Yeah, I'm at Sutera Harbour Resort for a short working trip..

Hey, guess which place I check out when I got to my room?

Yeah, the bathroom...
Oh yeah they have pretty cool bath that opens out to the room..

Privacy = 2, Aesthetic =8

Heres a crude shot of the view into the bath..
The room looks great, but I cannot say the same for my colleague though..

First she found ants marching in her room's pantry area..
Then guess what?

What she thought was a small piece of rock on the carpet turns out to be....

A piece of S***!!.. Dried to a cake.. ohhhhgggg..

She realised it only when she attempt to pick it up with a tissue paper..

Now, is a good thing she had the mind of using a piece of paper to investigate..

I'll post more pictures when it's bright and sunny tomorrow..

Oh, suprisingly the haze that has enveloped Singapore for the past 3 days was absent here..

probably thanks to the light rain before we arrived..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home